Friday, July 23, 2010

Where were we when John Mayer got into an ice cream truck.

I Want Ice Cream

So, I'm guessing Raleigh, NC was not really a much anticipated concert on John Mayer's part at least. He didn't get into any ice cream trucks before he played for us! How tragic. I am not generally a fan of ice cream, but man! if JM handed me one I'd probably at least let it melt in my hands. Okay maybe a few slurps. But damn! That would be so awesome.
I wish we could just go and hang out with him. I mean not to sound fan-like but he just seems like an interesting person to hang out with and maybe play cards or go to a bar with. Like I don't think I idolize John Mayer, I think I like him cos he is smart and his perspective of the world is interesting. And of course his music is just amazing. I respect an non-manufactured artist, I really do. They can have my iTunes gift card and concert ticket money.

This article just goes to show how quirky he is. Like he is closer to normal than most celebrities are and he actually has a claim to be like that. It's cool cos it shows that he's just as normal as we are. The only difference is he can hold a tune, strum the crazy on a guitar and ride around on an ice cream truck WITH the ice cream man's permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment