Saturday, August 14, 2010

Post 10: Whats in store for Chasing a Lyric and a Tune?

Hello all!

Over the next year or so, I plan to develop this blog a bit further. I have discovered I really enjoy doing this and it is n more just a class assignment. I would probably re-organize the blog and include more amazing artists that I discover because music is always better when it is shared. You can definitely expect to see more tales of my music chasing adventures with Neesha and by that time I hope some more people would join us on our adventures. You can expect more artists that are not so mainstream but are amazing and I promise to always keep you updated on a choicest lyrics and tunes.

Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely excited for more adventures!! Til then dear Sha. x McJones

    ReplyDelete