Friday, August 13, 2010

Rules I Live By Online

1. Never do it for the money.
2. Always work on a subject I truly care about.
3. Be Honest.
4. Always provide evidence and proof supporting my work if it is not my opinion. NO plagiarism.
5. Be open to criticism.
6. Be accountable for everything I write/post/publish
7. Always write something that I would want to read.
8. Remain neutral in reporting information except when it is my personal opinion.
9. Keep things simple.
10. Verify my information.
11. Never distort my information
12. Never use unethical and immoral means to gather information.
13. Never intrude people’s privacy to gather information.
14. Be sensitive to the voiceless and less fortunate.
15. Always ask permission to photograph and video my subjects I use.
16. Understand and never jeopardize or violate human rights
17. Respect other cultures and cultural boundaries
18. Remain non-partial when gathering information about a certain subject.
19. Correct and clarify my errors as soon as I realize them.
20. Follow all my online rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment